How do you know the services or programs you provide are effective? How do you measure the level of satisfaction from your customers or participants? How do you collect data and interpret results in meaningful ways? CCC can help you answer these types of questions. If you need to design a study, evaluate team effectiveness, manage data, or measure program impact — CCC can help!
CCC works closely with our clients to provide quality, utilization-focused evaluation services. Our services focus on capacity-building, which include:
- Program Evaluation – Research design and planning, logic models, program theory, formative, summative, and developmental evaluations, impact, process, outcome, and use studies.
- Organizational Meta-Evaluation (Organizational Assessment) – Identification of strengths and areas for improvement, customer / employee surveys, interviews, and focus groups.
- Join our 2021 pilot program! More information can be found here.
- Data Management – Data protocol design, data collection, data tracking, data analysis (quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods)
- Reporting – Evaluation report, progress report, grant reporting, infographics, data visualization, customized presentations
We offer excellent products and services at reasonable prices. We also offer a reduced rate for start-ups and non-profit customers. For more information, please contact us by email or phone.
What people are saying about our services:
“I currently conduct Therapeutic Shinrin Yoku Walks at the MN Landscape Arboretum, for corporations, non-profits, churches, and individuals. Molly met with me on various occasions over a period of time and provided me with a comprehensive summary and evaluation of my program. This included a thorough review and analysis of over 150 evaluation forms I had previously gathered. She helped me understand and define program goals and objectives and proposed changes to these evaluation forms. Given this, I was able to improve the quality of my services and I was able to have data to measure my results. Thanks to Molly’s help I now have a successful and thriving small business. I highly recommend Molly as someone who can help you understand and meet your business goals and objectives.“
Tom Bezek | Owner of Gaia’s Forest Bathing Retreat and Wellness LLC
“We enjoyed working with Molly and felt that she was an excellent listener, which led to her having a thorough understanding of our organization’s structure and goals. She was very professional in her process of developing data collection tools, and we felt confident in her skills. Molly’s evaluation deliverables have helped guide our planning, strategies, and communication. Also, she’s a fun person to know!“
Elena Byrne | FEAST! Local Foods Network